• Randy Vallis
    Has anyone used the type of carpet that comes in square tiles in your TT. You often see them in office buildings. The can be replaced easily if damaged as well as create creative patterns. I am considering using them in our bedroom in our Titanium. Rv
  • Rjack10
    Randy, my last trailer I installed carpet square tiles throughout the trailer. My wife and I really enjoyed the comfort of walking on carpet. I knew if anything happened, I can change the one tile. I'm not sure of the insulation R value, but it sure seemed cosy during cooler weather.
  • Greg F
    Retired construction guy here. I have supervised the install of miles of carpet tile in schools and new commercial construction. Great product especially in high use areas. Like you say, easy to replace tiles if they become damaged. I think it would be a great product for an RV if you prefer carpet over a hard surface and like the look.
  • Randy Vallis
    Thanks, were they the peel and stick kind?
  • Rjack10
    No they just laid on the floor and never had a problem with shifting. I covered the whole floor (except bathroom) so they did not have anywhere to go. I Used the 4'x4' squares.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment