• Rush and Lola
    Well we were blessed with a winter season workamping position on Sanibel Island, Fl. near Ft. Myers, Fl. It comes to a end Saturday. We load up and move on another adventure.
    Its always sad to leave all our new family members as we like to say. We especially sad acount we want return next season to the US Fish and Wildlife Refuge. The birds, the island, the people, beaches and food have been great. Had a medical condition happen( had a stroke in left ear and went deaf in it) and are greatful to have such good medical facilities available.
    This lifestyle has been fun and hope we can continue for a few more years. Thanks Jesus. God Speed to all.
  • VW's-Travels
    Live now and live it up. We are all in the same boat so may as well enjoy the ride.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a difficult battle." - Plato
    God Speed back to you!
  • Greg F
    Sorry to hear about your stroke Rush and hope you have many more rv years in front of you. What kind of work camping did you do?
  • Mike645
    Margo & I are sorry to hear about your stroke Rush; You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you and Lola get out on the road soon again.

Mike645
  • Rush and Lola
    I like manual labor. We are maintenance here at The refuge. Whatever’s needed I do it. Been pretty busy all winter replacing a deck, just finish replacing zinc lag bolts that have rusted with galvanized. Leaf blow parking lot every morning and gather trash up. Lot of trash we have around a couple thousand visitors each day. They come to see the birds and gators. Today I seen otters for the first time. Thanks for the prayers yall
  • Mary Ann
    I am happy you had good health care down there. The company I work for calls ft myers home. I would love to work lamp there. Take care of yourselves.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment