• Matt
    Hello everyone, I have a 2015 Laredo by Keystone fifth wheel and am about to put my 3rd Anderson Kantleak valve system in. (200RV-RK) Apparently the O-rings go bad and while in "City" water mode it fills the water tank and overflows. Does anyone else have or have had this problem? What do you do to fix it permanently? It doesn't seem right to have to replace the valve every couple of years. Thanks in advance!
    UPDATE: I called the manufacturer after some digging around in the internet and found that they replaced the original plastic with a brass ball valve version retro fit here: https://www.abcorv.com/product-page/manrv101-rf hope this helps somone else out!
  • Steve
    Hello all, we have a 2016 Bighorn fifth wheel. About six months ago it developed the 'fresh water overflow on city water' symptom you describe. I replaced the Kantleak valve with an original replacement part I bought through a distributor, which fixed the issue.

After talking to the distributor about the issue I was told the o-rings on the Kantleak valve will last longer if the city water pressure is turned off before turning the Kantleak selector knob. Since then, I have been doing this, but I go a step further; after turning off the city water, I use a 'Y' hose adapter in-line with city water and bleed off the water pressure before turning the knob. So far, this seems to be working for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment