• Steve S
    Hi, retired this time last year at 55. My idea was to sell my home in Toronto, downsize and move to a less expensive area of Ontario. I am living in a mobile home in the country-side on the north shore of Lake Ontario. Bath is the closest village.

I just bought a, new to me, Okanagan Tribute RV. This would be my 3rd RV, the first being a 2006 Aliner Scout trailer, then a 2004 Great West Vans Supreme Classic. Prior to the Aliner, I spent all my camping vacations tenting. Been all across Canada and most of the United States.

I spent from November 2018 until April 2019 down in the US south east (New Mexico, Arizona & California) and boondocked the vast majority. While spending such a long time in the Great West Van, I realized it had some drawbacks to it, versus camping. I hope, the Okanagan will provide me with a more comfortable living space that is less physical (I had a hernia during the last 6 weeks). Here's a short video of my Okanagan:

Okanagan Tribute RV

My goal is to continue to snowbird in the US until I am no longer able to do that or decided to go elsewhere.

Through business and personal travel, I have been to 14 countries and pretty much have flying anywhere out of my system. I love RVing!!

Cheers, Steve
  • Vr360Hub
    Great story Steve, I currently live in Toronto area and go camping every single weekend. I would love to be able to do the same ...in a couple of years. Happy travels!
  • Goodson
    Nice rig video.

Happy Travels, Bob
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal