• Lorraine
    We just purchased one of these water softeners- we’ve put it off far too long!

We have hard water where we summer and it turns my grey hair green on the ends!! We also have to soak our taps in CLR regularly to get the calcium build up off.

So far, I notice my wine glass isn’t spotted with water marks any more. I use less dish soap. The shower door actually looks clean after cleaning and my hair, well, there’s just no fixing grey but at least it’s not green.

This device uses regular table salt regeneration once a month, weighs about 20 lbs empty and there was no tax or anything added when I ordered from amazon. Ca.
  • Greg F
    Does this simply connect between the water supply and the camper while you are hooked up? Did you notice a reduction in water pressure and GPM rate?

This is the unit?

51og2f7jn4vsh9mt.png
  • Lorraine
    Yes, this is the unit, and yes, it does just connect between the camper and the water supply. We are fortunate and have ample room for it it the storage bay of our 5th wheel, right beside the water bay. There has been no effect on water pressure. So far, we are extremely pleased.
  • Ray
    Cool, I'll have to check it out when we see you next.
  • Randy Vallis
    We have a Flow-Pur and have used it for years in the worst of conditions. I have got to say it worked great for us. Check it out https://www.amazon.com/Watts-RV-PRO-1000-M7002-Water/dp/B0050EITTK/?tag=smartrvingnet-20
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment