• Barry Willis
    Hi Ray
    I am writing about an issue I am having with my Winegard ConnecT 2.0. First, I have found this thing to work extremely well, doing what it promises, and more. It works so well, that I find myself using more and more data (ease of use). I am having difficulty talking to Verizon about an unlimited plan. Verizon does not know exactly what it is. They call it at least two different things in different places in the program available to their customer service reps. This has become very frustrating to my wife and I as we have spent over four hours chatting, and on the phone. Does anyone have any advice regarding getting unlimited data plans for the Winegard? I would certainly consider other carriers at this point
  • Ray
    I've only used the Winegard plan with the sim card that came with the ConnecT 2.0 so haven't tried another carrier though I see quite a few listed in the setup screens. The OEM sim card worked fine but they don't have an unlimited plan as far as I know but things are constantly changing.
    When we were last in the US we used the Verizon prepaid unlimited plan but used it with our Verizon Jetpack MiFi hotspot device so had no need to use the plan in the ConnecT 2. By keeping it in the MiFi device it remained portable so we could take it with us when away from the RV.

I should have checked if simply swapping the sim card out of the Jetpack and into the Connect would have worked. As far as I understand t should have.
  • Barry Willis
    Thanks for the info Ray, I appreciate your advice!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment