• Ray
    Thought I would post this map link to some good boondocking sites in the western USA

yjla8j41krek75bt.jpg
  • Kimberly
    Awesomeness! :cool:
  • Greg F
    Bookmarked. Thanks for the research!
  • Greg F
    On aside I received a notice from Google that they were eliminating this interactive mapping program and deleting content starting in April I think. Anyone else get that message?
    Attachment
    Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 3.13.34 PM (141K)
  • Ray
    I've known about Google Plus being shut down for months now but haven't heard anything about the maps. Maybe you saw it because you logged into Google.
  • Greg F
    I hope you are right. We have a similar mapping thing we do to keep our families and friends appraised of where we are at. It goes back a few years now and would hate to lose itI can't recall having any other google plus thing set up. Just an e-mail account. I'm thinking you have researched it better than myself just reading the pinned e-mail. Unfortunately our mapping will end this year anyway as we are headed back to California to meet an oncologist for our dog Sunny who just tested positive for lymphoma. Hoping we can get back in the camper later this year, maybe do a costal route up through Oregon and Washington.
  • Keith
    Very nice Ray! We have been using Google maps to archive our boondocking sites. Although we also post to Campendium, I hope they don't get deleted.
  • rsullivan25
    Hi Ray

Can you post a link to the map or share it ?
  • Ray
    I did post the link. Linked text is in red, are you not seeing it?

This should be red

http://rvhappyhour.com/map
  • rsullivan25
    Awesome thanks! I'll be bookmarking that one!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment