• Ray
    Had a rough middle with lots of rain but September on the coast is closing out nicely with lots of sun and mild days.
    Anne and I are on a little tour of the Sunshine Coast from Vancouver to Powell River, headed back to Campbell River tomorrow to grab the fifth wheel then down near Victoria for a month at Pedder Bay RV Resort.

11xpqlbnzxnus0er.jpg
    7qqz5mal2b4lgrby.jpg
  • Jetlag
    September on the coast is closing out nicely with lots of sun and mild days.Ray

We were planing on going over to Pender Island to winterize the sailboat but decided to go camping at Chilliwack Lake. Seeing your pictures made me think of the ferry ride through active pass.

Its was starting to get cold at Chilliwack Lake.
    4e3z5bke2lka9yex.jpg
  • Eddie Aileen
    Wonderful pictures Ray! :up:
    Happy Trails...Pal!!!
  • Logan X
    Nice pictures!
  • Colibabas
    There’s a reason why our license plates say Beautiful British Columbia.
  • Ray
    Snapped from aboard the Powell River to Comox ferry early this morning. A trio of barges headed towards the pulp mill.

nk9n5k2n0ozpxfmt.jpg
  • Ray
    In this video, I give you a tour of Neck Point Park in Nanaimo, BC on a sunny fall day. Stay tuned for more videos to come from a recent getaway trip Anne and I took along the coast of British Columbia.

• Eddie Aileen
    Really nice video! Love your new pet the "Cotton Tail"! :love:
    Nice walk thru the woods,love the background music also.
    Happy Trails...Pal!!!
  • Ray
    In this video, I give you views from aboard the Coastal Inspiration ferry as it sails from Duke Point Terminal south of Nanaimo BC on Vancouver Island over to Tsawwassen on the BC mainland.

You'll see footage of both terminals and the Nanaimo waterfront. Along the voyage, I also shoot video clips of Entrance Island Lighthouse, various boats/ships, and another Coastal Class BC ferry the Coastal Celebration as it leaves Tsawwassen bound for Swartz Bay north of Victoria, BC on Vancouver Island.

• Ray
    In this video, I give you a look around the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal and village, then some footage while onboard the ferry to Langdale.

The video ends with a 360-degree view from the pretty little harbor on Gibson's landing.

• Jetlag
    When we go to visit my sister over in Sechelt BC we like to walk around Gibson's. Never been inside Molly's Reach but for $379,000 CAD it can be yours :)
    The Beachcombers, Molly's Reach
  • Ray
    The way I heard it the business is but not the land. $379,000 for the 10-year lease plus $9500 property taxes a year. A local lady told me it might be a tough go of it. She was saying its really hard to get staff for restaurants these days. Says its become too expensive to live there.
  • Jetlag

Yes there is no land with it.
  • Ray
    Footage from several beautiful places we discovered while exploring the southern Sunshine Coast in late September 2019.

We stop off at Roberts Creek, Porpoise Bay, and Sargeant Bay Provincial Parks plus the beach area at Davis Bay and a marina in Secret Cove.

The video ends with views from the ferry trip through gorgeous Jervis Inlet from Earls Cove to Saltery Bay. Stay tuned for the next video from the northern section of the Sunshine Coast around Powell River and Lund.

• Drew
    Ray,

Thanks so much for putting these together- beautiful as always!
  • Ray
    You're most welcome. One more to come, this afternoon. :)
  • Ray
    In this final video from our September 2019 tour of the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, we head up the northern coast from Powell River to Lund.

Along the way, I have footage of the "Hulks" floating concrete ship breakwater, Okeover Provincial Park, and the Lund harbor area. The video finishes with early morning views from the ferry as we sail back to Vancouver Island.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment