• Ray
    In this video, I install a set of WeatherTech Floor Mats into my 2018 Ram 3500 truck. I chose the WeatherTech for several reasons. Number one they are a quality product that is designed and made in America! They are designed to fit perfectly and several folks have highly recommended them to me.

Our truck was a base model and came with just a thin vinyl floor. These WeaterTech will be a welcome addition, saving wear and tear on the OEM flooring and keeping out shoes and pants clean.
  • donrrt
    I enjoy your reviews, just wondering how you receive the items you order., when in a remote area?
  • Rush and Lola
    We got a set of Weather Tech mats and the window visors when we bought fat baby in 2015. Sure love the vinyl floors, so easy to clean.
  • Ray
    It varies, sometimes I have stuff sent US Post general delivery to a post office or sent to UPS or Fedex depots that allow hold for pickup. Like the etrailer stuff they sent it to a UPS customer center shipped Hold for Pickup and I drove to the center and picked the packages up. Also, use Amazon lockers or pickup locations.
  • Drew
    Beautiful fit - do you think the adhesive and "buttons" were necessary?
  • Ray
    Not sure, the mats seem to lay pretty good anyway, I guess they included them to not get sued if the mat slips and causes an accident.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the LYRV Forum

Do you want to join the Love Your RV! Community?
Click for Invite Information