• Mike
    Well Ray it looks like another round of high winds and a lot of rain coming our way in Apache Junction, so bat'n down the hatches, bring in the flag and make sure you got propane. Hope you and Anne have a merry Christmas. Maybe we'll see there because we are going to check out LDSP for a future visit next season.
  • Ray
    Got a good soak last night and this morning, some wind but not too bad. Had to fire the generator though! Heading out to restock propane soon. :)
    Looking at the weather back on BC though, I'm not complaining.
    We'll be here until Sunday, Cheers! Merry Christmas
  • RVsolar
    I will bring back the sun LOL early
    Jan keep warm all

42shte2x0tbzelq2.jpeg
    i6tmp8re2gwlliug.jpeg
  • Carole
    Hi Ray, hope you get some sunshine soon! Im in Northern Minnesota visiting family while my little Cougar gets repair in Apache Junction. We got over 3 ft of snow over past three weeks. Doe camps in my yard, so I give her potatoes and apples. j0yxbpu762e3v4v4.jpeg
  • Ray
    Cool! We got a nice sunny day as we left Apache Junction and headed west, clear blue sky, still a little brisk at 54F, no short pants, yet. :) Cheers, Ray
  • Carole
    Hi Ray, You’ve been posting sone nice pictures of your desert boondocking on youtube. Hope you guys are getting some sun and warner nights too. It can’t stay cold for long out there. I moved through Quartzite, soent two weeks in Palm Desert and now in Menifee, CA. Nice Thousand trails park there.
  • Ray
    Yeah, its been pretty decent the last 2 weeks, lots of sun, and around 70F and pretty warm at night too. :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment