• Randy Vallis
    Just saw this review on a portable power supply. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyMonPCxzog
    It might be a little pricey but when compared to a portable gen it might be a good solution for some. Happy New Year to you and all your subscribers. Rv
  • Ray
    Thanks, they offered to send me one for review a few weeks ago but haven't been anywhere to easily accept packages. I was intrigued by the quick recharge time, slow recharge has been a downfall to other similar products I've reviewed.
    Happy New Year! :)
  • Rich Nyquist
    Will Prowse, has a review of that unit about a week ago on his website. very interesting and pretty thorough.
  • Randy Vallis
    It was thorough and very informative. Like all things it has its pros and cons but hearing he had trouble contacting the company certainly doesn't bode well for them.
  • Willie
    This sort of gizmo targeted at campers has me laughing. Maybe I’m *too old*?

The idea that you need this battery/inverter to make coffee or charge your electronics is silly. Camping should be an experience where you enjoy the outdoors. Need coffee? Brew it over a fire. Need your cell phone? Well, maybe you shouldn’t?

Now if you are camper-based and need more power, instead of buying a UPS or a real generator, how about investing that money in a proper solar system that doesn’t need gasoline or diesel to charge your battery?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment