• Tim Smith
    We are a family that enjoys traveling and sharing those experiences together. Our daughter is nearing her senior year in high school and we look to enjoy our travels together as she prepares for college. I am a business / success coach serving the service industry (Landscape, Plumber., HVAC) by improving quality of life for the owners and team members alike in addition to improving profitability and top line revenue through financial literacy. (http://ignite.works/)
    Family
    ignite Business Advisors

My wife is a stay at home mom and has cared for our family over our 23 years of marriage and is excited as we approach the empty nest phase of our life together. Last summer we did a test run of over 35 days traveling in a class A from Pittsburgh PA, our home town, to Birmingham AL (Daughter attended Space Camp), then on the New Orleans, then to Panama City FL, Savannah GA, The Outer Banks, Kitty Hawk, Raleigh, and then to the New River Gorge for a surprise BiPlane ride for my 50th birthday. The test was to measure can we deliver services from the road and did we come home as a family... Our family returned strong and excited about future travel and the only complaint from our clients was that there were palm trees in the background as I video conferenced them in their coaching sessions... A Win Win!! We also learned that a Class A was not for us - so we are preparing for a fifth wheel... This year we are off to the west with a plan to visit Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, Glacier, Seattle, Portland and the Redwood Forrest then dead head home in time for Cross Country preseason for our daughter...
    Class A
    BiPlane

Our truck is a 2016 Chevy 2500 High Country Crew cab - 8' bed 4wd with 5th wheel capacity of 14,800. We are currently seeking a smaller bunkhouse model that provides our family the space to enjoy travel with space set apart for our daughter and to provide an office space that I can deliver services to our clients from the road. Considering the 2016 Grand Design Reflection 30 BH and the 2015 Forest River - Wildcat 312QBX. Would really prefer a mid bunk model but length and weight become an issue.

Thanks to Ray for adding us to the forum!!
  • Ray
    Welcome Tim, you are gonna enjoy the western trip!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the LYRV Forum

Do you want to join the Love Your RV! Community?
Click for Invite Information