• Ray Whyte
    Both of these upgrades made a significant upgrade in towing my travel trailer. If you have towing problems, you may want to consider these mods.
  • Herb
    I’ve used air bags for years on numerous rigs and they work very well. Not for adding capacity but ‘porpoising’ on wavy roads or train tracks ..... I use my weight distribution set up to throw a bit more weight on the front end. After experiencing some wicket cross (35 - 50 mph) winds last year in SW Arizona I am in the process of adding a single anti sway set up as in your video.
    Any issues with making turns with these on?. I have a 30’ tt & pickup.
    Thank you
  • Fumes21
    I have added air bags to my truck and it's great. Better ride, better handling. Great investment. I don't have an onboard air supply. I'm pulling a 12,000 lb 5th Wheel with a GMC 2500HD Duramax
  • Philiprmcgovern
    The airbags we installed on our F250 made a HUGE difference in towing our Montana High Country -especially on concrete roads. Those expansion joints felt like speed bumps before the bags and totally smoothed our afterwards. Our current 5er, a Grand Design Solitude, required more truck, so we traded the F250 SRW for a 350 DRW which doesn’t seem to need the airbags. If you’re feeling any bouncing at all, get the airbags. You will thank me.

Phil
  • Dan and Joyce Karau
    Two big advantages to air bags are that ability to level out your ride, thus less wear and tear on drive-train and tires...and the elimination of most if not all of the side to side sway that may occur with heavy loads.
  • Ray Whyte
    I have had no issues turning with the anti sway bars. The one thing it really helped with, was heavy crosswinds and large vehicles passing in either direction.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment