• Edward
    Just saw this new Portable Battery Bank. Like the Jackery one. But this one is the biggest one I have seen. 1800 watts, 1300 WH. 4 usbs, 2 usc, 6 ac plugs. Fast charging which I know you would love Ray. That was the biggest complaint with others. 0-80 % less than Hr with a/c plug. Can take 400 watts solar they say 4 hrs to charge. So we need EcoFlow to get one to Ray for testing!!!! EcoFlow.com Anyone heard of or have any knowledge of?
  • Ray
    They offered me one about a month or so ago and I told them where to send it in Yuma, but never heard anything more. I was intrigued by the fast recharge also.
  • Edward
    Hey Ray, I’ll send them an email and tell them that your 67,000 subscribers are waiting to see this bad boy get reviewed by the Best! Can’t wait for the 100,000 sub party. . Hope your having a great trip this year. I do hope they send you one to check out. It does seem interesting.
  • Ray
    haha, thanks. :smile:
  • Jerry D
    Yes I’m waiting. Some of the other YouTube’s have already reviewed. It looks real interesting but I’m not sure if they are actually up to production speed yet.

https://youtu.be/czEbW8zXGvE
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet