• Steves217
    I'm on my first long trip. Started in Minnesota to south Illinois. Then west to Phoenix an lake havasu. Now heading south through Quartsite and back east to Roswell New Mexico. It's been a learning experience, with weather, tire blowout and spring shackles breaking. No matter what the weather here is better than home. My other half had to go home so the rest of the trip will be on my own.
  • Logan X
    Sounds like a great adventure. I’m sorry to hear that you have had tire and suspension issues. That is not fun. Good luck on the rest of your trip!
  • Steves217
    I have a long way to go yet. Things happening is just part of life. I have Mission Texas and Tennessee to go before I park the camper and go home to my lady. Looking forward to when she can retire and we can do full time.
    ol95ix9o13s1mf6f.jpg
    cdrc14gpzf0uwhil.jpg
  • Jack Tyler
    Steve, we're with you in spirit...and soon in practice, as we too are about to escape a long (Montana) winter. We'll leave in a few days for Prescott, Arizona, wandering by way of an Indian RV park in Ft. Hall ID, a stop in a tiny town with a big park the pooch loves in Fillmore UT, and a BLM camping site outside Page, AZ. Nothing glamorous or particularly adventurous in any of those miles, and yet we'll see high mountain passes, grand vistas and meet interesting people. What's not to like?!
  • Steves217
    Happy and safe travels. This trip is nearly done for me. Mission Texas than up to Tennessee before heading back to the other half.
    Before the trip I signed up for a card from TSD logistics. At this point it has saved me over $100 in fuel. It only works for diesel and only at the truck pumps but when towing, I prefer the truck pump. They fill faster and they are tall enough I don't worry about hitting the canopy over the pumps.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment