• Greg F
    Our first fifth wheel. :cool:

We don't pick it up for a few days. That will give me time to go back through some of Ray's videos and educate myself. The only thing I have ever towed was a ski boat so this should be interesting. :gasp: Wife is pretty excited and hopefully the world will open back up soon for travel.

29m48ele357lnb9v.jpeg
    ypt3loz1iggtczbc.jpeg
    03nin1ln632t19h1.jpeg
    j70vrabq789r36gg.jpeg
  • Ray
    Beauty! :up: Very spiffy looking inside. Congrats. :)
    Here is an index of fifth wheel related posts - https://www.loveyourrv.com/tag/fifth-wheel/
  • RVsolar
    WOW nice rig a buddy has the same unit and they just love it CONGRATS!!!
  • Logan X
    That’s a beautiful trailer, congratulations!
  • Greg F
    Thanks all. We are pretty excited. Time to start planning a modest (yea right) solar system. :nerd: :halo:
  • Dhuhn
    Nice 5th wheel grand design make a good unit, your going to love pulling with the 5th wheel much easier pulling then bumper pull. Enjoy your new unit!
  • Greg F
    We picked her up today! I was surprised how nice it is to tow. Our truck camper is more of a handful due to the bed weight, sway etc. Going down the highway was effortless. Much less wind noise as well. Hopefully the honeymoon phase of ownership will last for a while. :D

Big thanks to Ray for all the instructive videos.The Curt hitch videos were very helpful today. :)

3vs4ffidpnxig6h6.jpg
  • Logan X
    That is a good looking set up Greg!
  • Randy Vallis
    You will love this. Towing will become second nature to you. Suggest you take it to a nice big empty parking lot and practice backing up so you get a feel of how it responds. Remember to take your time hooking up. I have a check list to ensure everything is secure and safely hooked up. Rv
  • Rush and Lola
    Greg we recently had a RV couple friends buy one of those. In less than a month he had the left front corner come lose and the roofing peeled back. I'd get on the roof and check it good. We went and had a RVRoof sprayed on ours so we don't worry no more. Yall enjoy and keep it happy. Smile.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment