• Lorraine
    We need a new GPS and have always used Garmin. So, the question is, does anyone have recommendations on which model is best? 780? 890? RV785? Dezlecam785?

We’d considered the 785 with dash cam, but reconsidered that perhaps it’s best to have two separate devices.

Thanks for any help!
  • Ray
    We still have the old 760 with lifetime maps. I definitely think a separate dash cam is better. Gives you the freedom to place it in more locations for better views and hide or remove the expensive GPS but still have the dash cam as a parking monitor.
  • Charles Lloyd
    I have the 760 with two rear cameras, one on the truck and one on the RV the default is the truck but I can select the RV location. I am disappointed in the dpi quality in the 760 display. I don't know if it is the camera quality or the display quality. However, I don't like to have a lot of stuff on the glare shield, so I will live with the Garmin camera. Garmin has a later model camera that may be better. Garmin tech support is very honest in answering customer questions.

The tech support number is 866 739-5687
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet