• Ray
    In this video, we visit Everglades National Park and the Florida Keys. There is some brief video footage from the Flamingo Campground, canoeing on the ocean and in the mangroves of the Everglades. We got to see pelicans and our first ever manatee sighting.

Then we head to the keys for a Christmas pool party at Sunshine Key RV Resort and some footage from gorgeous Bahia Honda State Park. The throwback video ends as usual with a photo slide show. All in all, it was a terrific end to 2011 and the halfway point of our big trip.

• Greg F
    East coast is on our list for the next 2-3 years. Looking forward to watching this series and making some notes!
  • Lonewolf21
    With my forthcoming trip to the Florida Keys and other points in Florida, I have been watching a bunch of YouTube videos with a notepad by my side to take notes on points of interest. I have been following "Traveling Rober" who has several videos on many places in Florida, with him being from Miami. He has good photography and does a nice travelogue of each place visited giving an honest opinion on likes and dislikes, prices of campgrounds and opinions, and places worthwhile to see in each area he's visiting.

Key West itself my wife and I are pretty familiar with visiting numerous times when my brother owned the somewhat famous Artist House on Eaton Street. We have noticed though from some of the videos the name changes of some of our favorite places to visit in Key West such as "Kelly's" which now a brew pub.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment