• Dan and Joyce Karau
    If you go to 28:50 or so on this video it shows that by the end of Apr/mid May Starlink should have world wide connectivity! Obviously there will still be issues in heavily used blocks until the entire network of satellites are up, but this is promising! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngTe-CnAs8I
  • Ray
    Starlink update - saw my fasted speed ever today! 430 Mpbs and a tweet from Elon sure looks promising for RVers:

Will users always be locked into one location or in the future if a user has the standard Dishy McFlatface (not a new portable one), could you say put it on an RV or tiny home? Or maybe take one you have in Iowa and put it in a studio in Texas Thinking face

@elonmusk
    Yeah, should be fully mobile later this year, so you can move it anywhere or use it on an RV or truck in motion. We need a few more satellite launches to achieve complete coverage & some key software upgrades.

4lnni8uglf6liaid.jpg
  • Drew
    I didn't watch the whole video but here's an update that I'm sure many are aware of already:

Star Link
  • Craig Mckenzie
    Just ordered my Starlink Satellite dish. Can’t wait to use and to be able to travel with the unit.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet