• Eddie Aileen
    This is the all time best first video you should share with a "Newbie"RV friend.
    Man.......It is Hilarious!!!!!!!
    This was the start of a wonderful friendship we have with Ray & Anne today.
    It spawned many friendships thru RVHH for us like Kim & Jessie and Lola & Rush.
    Thanks a ton Ray!
    Happy Trails!!!

Fallow up with these two..........

• Ray
    Doh! :joke: haha. Anne must really love me. :)
  • RVsolar
    WOW GOOD TIMES LOL
  • Logan X
    Those videos are great! It is what made me subscribe to Ray’s YouTube channel. Thanks Ray!
  • mkgolfer
    LOL...cranial Cramps...had a few of those myself. Just bought a 5th wheel and WHAM...2 new dents in my tailgate. #1 - tailgate up and bumped my pin box when pulling away....DENT #2 - tailgate down after unhooking...backed my truck into its parking place with the tailgate still down..and WHAM...bumped into a tree and added dent 2 to my tailgate! This was all within the first month of owning the 5th wheel.
  • Eddie Aileen
    When Aileen & I first saw these videos we had to laugh!
    Then we started to remember when we did the "DOH!" to our RV in the past.
    Ray is a top notch guy!
    Happy Trails!!!
  • Herb
    Great posting! I doubt you've done anything that all of us haven't, but may not admit. I can best you on leaving a valve open though. Mine was NOT the gray but black tank. Bigger bonehead... I connected the City water hose into my black tank flush. (they're next to each other) I even asked the boss inside if she heard water going into the water heater. A couple of minutes later I thought I still felt water running in the hose. Again I asked if she heard anything running anywhere? No; was the answer. Well guess what occurred about 5 minutes later ? Caught it fairly quick but still not a lot of fun cleaning up.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment