• VW's-Travels
    Think I'd trade the Harley for a BMW GS 1200.... But, but......... The guy has a real BBQ!
    Trying to figure out a way to get invited over for the ribs.... Bring the beans and potato salad maybe?
    fx24jj7tvdli1v1s.jpg
  • porkorbeans
    Offer the guy a beer
  • RVsolar
    I do not see any solar and to have to be plug in all the time no way LOL .
    Nice rig
  • MrGreen
    We bought this little BBQ grill at Costco recently and love it! It was $100 in store. We just got back Friday from spending a week in the Uintah mountains and used it a couple times. We got one of the grill mats and trimmed it to size and grilled some chicken and asparagus and it was one of our favorite meals. It’s small enough to easily fit in our pass through storage.

https://www.costco.com/Nexgrill-Cast-Aluminum-Table-Top-Gas-BBQ.product.100384628.html
  • Greg F
    Beautiful rig. Way too big for where we go. Maybe one day.

As far as BBQ we bought this little electric grill on a whim to see if we would miss a flame grill. So far we really like it. We can use it through the inverter and the size it perfect for the two of us. It comes apart for the dishwasher or to scrub while camping.

electric grill

kub3vkon0yl74nms.jpg
  • Rush and Lola
    We love charcoal use a 22" weber.
  • VW's-Travels
    I don't really have any envy. Just fun seeing the diversity in rigs.. Think the only thing that matters is how much fun people are having. That has 0 to do with equipment. That is, it's 100% an inside job.
  • Keith
    Don't know why he didn't but a smaller BBQ that would have fitted into one of his basement drawers.

No envy here either, I'd be just as happy fulltiming in a smaller rig.

Plan to convert our 24' enclosed auto trailer to take to Alaska, so I'll put that to the test real soon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment