• Randy Vallis
    We are in Cape Breton and our titanium is in PEI. We just got back from a trip to the Sunshine Coast, Vancouver Island and Vancouver only to be faced with preparing our home for Hurricane Dorian
    while our site in PEI would have to weather the storm without any prep., that was until we received a message from one of our fellow campers who asked could they secure our site. This thoughtfulness only reaffirms my belief that people all over are willing to help where they can. Everyday I try to do the same for others and know while we may be tested over the hours with this storm the goodness of people will be seen everywhere.
  • Ray
    Thankfully there are still tons of good people out there, especially in the RVing community. Hope everything works out for the best.
  • Logan X
    That is a great story and I’m a firm believer that most people are good. Good luck with the storm.
  • Rolland
    What’s not to love about this story, as Ray said still good people and nice to hear when so much cruddy is out there.
  • Randy Vallis
    Well it's all over and it's chainsaw day. We lost a couple of large maples but compared to others parts of Nova Scotia we faired out pretty well. Now it's time to see who might need some help with any fallen trees
  • Rush and Lola
    Nothing like good help and caring souls.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment