• Ray
    In this video, I discuss a product I'm trying out this fall to help protect various exposed parts of our rig from rust and corrosion. The product is called Fluid Film.

I'm going to try it on my hitch, pinbox, landing jacks, rear stabilizer jacks, pullout bike rack, water filter rack, entrance stairs, hand tools, etc. I'll report back in a few months with how it worked.
  • Rush and Lola
    Ole Fast Eddie turn me on to that a couple years ago. Good stuff.
  • Ray
    Yeah! I remember Eddie had a can of it with a little brush
  • Drew
    Well, I haven't tried or seen it before. I'm going to wait for a follow up if that happens. I'll tell you that long ago I bought a can on T-9 Boeshield. It's suppose to be far superior to WD 40. I'm not impressed. It needs re application just as often and doesn't really seem to be any better than some of the other lube and protectants. Probably a better product is Zep...although they make many different formulations- I can't think of the specific one. It dries as a waxy film that lasts.
  • Eddie Aileen
    You mean this old can of stuff???? I use this on all my battery connections, there is nothing better. I learned this was the best for battery connections living around the ocean. Almost all the commercial fisherman use it on their boats electrical connections. Happy Trails!!!
    qvsfb6lr4stxdb2h.jpg
  • Logan X
    You guys have convinced me. I’m going to try the fluid film.
  • Jetlag
    I use CorrosionX Aviation and Dow Corning DC4
  • Eddie Aileen
    You will like this stuff!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention