• Zeb - Michele
    Ray, thank you for all the neat videos and info. been following for about two years.
    We are both retired, Mitch (semi-retired) raised 6 kids, our 5 + me ( still a work in progress). I retired from 32 years at UPS, 20 yrs.of pulling doubles.
    We had a 1978 Mallard class C, traded her in 2003 for our current 2000 32" Crossroads All American 5032RK. In 2014 I added 3-Kyocera KD250GX-LFB2 panels connected to a Morningstar TS-MPPT-60 controller, connected to 2- Odyssey 31M-PC2150T batteries .(with the help of a good friend (electrician).. Pulled by our 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLE. All stock,except most fluids are Amsoil.
    Our first trip with our 5th wheel was to NB, NS & PEI, Canada. Florida a couple times, and a few NASCAR races. But our longest and best trip was in 2015, our 3.5 month,15,000 mile to AK & visiting a few Nat. parks alone the way. This past fall we did NB & NS again for a month.(picture was taken in Scotts Bay NS)
    For our 50 th anniversary, our kids ask me to find a campground for a family camp week, I found one a site for Mom & Dad and a group site for the 25 or so kids with significant others, can't wait.
    aboirv2amveuyy7p.jpg
  • Ray
    For our 50 th anniversary, our kids ask me to find a campground for a family camp week, I found one a site for Mom & Dad and a group site for the 25 or so kids with significant others, can't wait.Zeb - Michele

Congrats! Sounds like it will be a great time. :party: :up:
  • Zeb - Michele
    Thanks Ray , I bet ya can see my halo all the way from AZ, lol:halo:
  • Jim J
    Nice story, hope to see you out there some day.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment