• Greg F
    Hey Man we love you and all and you are always welcome down here but going forward can you please leave your cold weather fronts back home where they belong? We didn't bring our snow shovel with us!

BRRRRR!!! :worry: I might have to break out my wool britches!

xh1nk5iqndhzza60.png

PS... yes I know some of you live in much colder weather and are rolling your eyes...
  • Ray
    haha, oh wow. Sorry about that. :joke: Everyone in southern California seemed happy I brought the rain though.
  • Greg F
    15 degrees F and snowing. :smile:

Have had the fireplace and 2 space heaters running since yesterday. Running the furnace as well to keep the water lines from freezing. Nice and toasty in here but bitter cold outside with the 30 mph winds. Monday we are off to Cap Rock Canyon State park. Looks like it's going to be cold there as well.

9jbjua7bu1grqwy5.png
  • Ray
    A little chilly and breezy in Arizona too, only about 55F just west of Phoenix. Rained yesterday, but clear and sunny after the cold front has passed. Should start warming back up to the 70s in a few days.
  • Paul H
    Hi Ray. Hope you are doing well. How are the cooper tires doing on the trip I have to replace mine so was waiting to see how you like them. Thanks Paul Happy New Year
  • Ray
    So far, I'm happy with the Cooper tires. Smooth and pretty quiet towing the highways with a bit of beefiness for any off-road or winter driving. Good in the rain and on curves. Seem to be a perfect combination for us. Got about a little over 4000 miles on them now, about 2500 of that towing.
  • Dhuhn
    I have the same tires as Ray, put over 7000 miles on them this past summer. I have the same experience with them as Ray. So far I would buy them again.
  • Paul H
    Thank you for the input. Paul
  • Rankin
    Ray

You have the Cooper tires on your Dodge. My local guy sells that brand my son had them on his Blazer nice tires. I ride the Toyo AT on my F350. I have been pretty happy with them. My truck doesn't get off Vancouver Island that much. The farthest I go is Quadra Island with the trailer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment