Useful Hints and Tips
February 12, 2019
1. When a discussion or conversation is greyed out, it means there are no new messages since you last read it.
2. If you haven't read a whole thread yet, Love Your RV Forum remembers which page you're on.
3. You can choose which subjects appear in your All Discussions feed. Go to the Categories page and uncheck the categories you don't want to see.
4. The quickest way to upload files is to drag and drop them into the message area. If you drag and drop an image, it will be inserted into your post automatically.
5. You can quote someone by selecting some text, then clicking the Quote button that pops up. Re-quoting an existing quote works too.
6. Quickly jump to the top of the page by clicking anywhere on the menu bar. If you're already at the top, you'll go to the bottom. If you've just quoted someone, you'll go back to their post so you can quote them again.
7. Double-click on the left-hand side of the page to go back. Double-click on the right-hand side to move one page forward.
8. When you add formatting to a post, you'll notice special tags being added, like
. They're pretty easy to understand, so you might prefer to type them out yourself. That way you can style a post without interrupting your flow.
9. You can remove tags by hand, or select some text and click on the style you want to remove.
10. Keyboard shortcuts can make commenting easier. Ctrl+Enter submits your post, while many of the formatting features also have shortcuts. Hover over them with your mouse to find out what they are.
Link to our LYRV Forum Rules page
LYRV Forum Video Howtos
February 11, 2019
Register and Setup Your LYRV Forum Account
Start a Forum Discussion & Insert Photos/Video
LYRV Forum Navigation Tips
How to Invite Fellow RVers to our Forum
How to Control Emails Sent to You by LYRV Forum
How to Change Your Forum Name?
Tips on Using the Forum Search Function
Loves and Badges Explained
View the Help Video playlist below or
see them on YouTube
Welcome to the Love Your RV! Community Forum
Truck Camping for Ram Dullay
Haloview RD7 Wireless Rear View Camera Kit (Extended Range)
I LOVE MY schwintek slide
Sanitize The Fresh Water System in your RV
BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
Support the Forum
Terms of Service
Created with PlushForums
© 2019 Love Your RV! Forum