Arizona Boondocking

Love Your RV & Boat!

Arizona Boondocking

Nature, Hiking & Photography

• Ray

We like to have a little bit of elbow room when camping. Love! Arizona

• Ray

The desert was fresh for today's hike and is starting to green up nicely after the recent rains with more on the way next week.

• Ray

Here are some more photos from yesterday's hike in the lush Sonoran desert near Ajo, Arizona 🌵🥾

+3
  • Ray

Enough of the RV Park. :) Laundry and RV maintenance are done, and sunny skies are back, so headed back out to the wilds of the beautiful Sonoran desert once again.

• Ray

Starting to warm up again in southern Arizona. Anne has slightly shorter pants on! ;)

• Ray

Some snaps from a morning desert hike before it got too warm.

+1
  • always enjoy the reviews Ray, and the weather updates! You're gonna need a toy hauler to bring all your equipment back :)

• Bill Adkin
    always enjoy the reviews Ray, and the weather updates! You're gonna need a toy hauler to bring all your equipment back :)
    Ray

Was able to sell off 7 batteries, a water filter system and a solar charger to some fellow boondockers last month so that helped free up space.

• Ray

I captured this timelapse of funky cloud formations on my security cam today at our boondocking campsite in southern Arizona.
    youtu.be/7pgEDAE_u0Y

• Ray

A few shots from golden hour tonight in southern Arizona. The desert lit up with a beautiful glow, and all was calm.

• Ray

Not all Arizona sunsets are blazing fire. This one comes at the end of today's clear blue sky day so a little more muted.

• Ray

Spotted this cute little critter not far from the campsite yesterday. Looks like they were acquiring nesting material. I think it's a round-tailed ground squirrel.
    youtu.be/hPo-BJ095sQ

• Ray, Sure looks lush and green there. Cute little critter. 😀

• William Illman
    Ray, Sure looks lush and green there. Cute little critter. 😀
    Ray

Yes, its gorgeous right now, lots of grass under the trees even. Plants are all looking healthy.

• Ray

There is food out in the desert. As this whipped-tailed lizard near our campsite showed me you just need to know where to find it. :)
    youtu.be/VH7EGS5H_zk