Update on your AKASO camera

Love Your RV & Boat!

Update on your AKASO camera

Ray's Product Reviews

• M
    Mike

Hey Ray - I remember your review on this camera a while ago and was wondering if you are still using it and happy with performance. I am finally shopping for one in advance of our upcoming 6 month upper Midwest adventure.
    On your Amazon store you show the V50 model - is this what you (still) use? I see they have several other models.
    In checking out Go Pro, there are numerous reviews about several of their recent versions overheating pretty quickly after short use and no solutions from the company tech support. Has this ever been a problem with your AKASO?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

• Mike
    Hey Ray - I remember your review on this camera a while ago and was wondering if you are still using it and happy with performance. I am finally shopping for...
    Ray

The V50 is an older model. I've been using the Brave 8 for the last year and a half and recommend that on over the V50. loveyourrv.com/akaso-brav It does great underwater and doesn't need the case. Haven't had it overheat. It's been great to have on the boat. I've used it for timelapse footage as we travel. Her is an example - youtu.be/Yc3Enc3JeI4?t=1355 Anne has used it for some underwater photography as well. See this post of some kelp beds and jelly fish photos. annemckinnell.com/2023/09

• M
    Mike

Thanks for the info - I will check it out. It seems they know a lot more about quality than GoPro based on your experience. It is amazing how many people are unhappy with GoPro but that's all you hear about!