Welcome!

Love Your RV & Boat!

• Great to be a part of this, I have learned much over the years.

• Thanks Ray I enjoy the forum

• Ray, Thank you for including your long time subscribers at no cost. I do enjoy all of your articles and how to and DIY.

• Bill leeson. Thanks

• Robert VanDeWege
    Ray, Thank you for including your long time subscribers at no cost. I do enjoy all of your articles and how to and DIY.
    Ray

Thanks for joining. Being private I'll share more than in a public forum. ;) Also, plan to give forum members a chance at giveaways of the stuff I review that I don't need. Cheers! Ray

• Thank you Ray. I have been following your adventures and reviews for years. Your the best!

• Thanks for the invite finally got it to work. I have been following you and Anne for many years, really enjoy your content.

• D
    Dale

Us too

• Ray, Thank You for you automatic sign up for your new Forum.

• Thanks for the invite Ray. I'm glad I won't be missing any of your content.

• D
    Dan

Thanks Ray! It worked. Appreciate all your efforts to help us navigate the RV world…

• Ray thanks I like how you keep evolving over the years.

• J
    Jay

Ray, I guess I'm registered. Thank you!

• Jay
    Ray, I guess I'm registered. Thank you!
    Ray

You bet, cheers

• 😄Thanks Ray, I don't say much, but have learned and enjoyed much. The best to you and Anne. Rich Nyquist

• Randy Browning
    We look forward each month to your forum and have for years.
    Keep up the great reviews.
    thx

• Randy Browning
    Randy Browning We look forward each month to your forum and have for years. Keep up the great reviews. thx
    Ray

Will do, thanks. :)

• Rich Nyquist
    😄Thanks Ray, I don't say much, but have learned and enjoyed much. The best to you and Anne. Rich Nyquist
    Ray

Thx Rich 👍

• Thanks for this Ray. I remember meeting you and your new bride years ago in Campbell River where you two stay for the summer. I was on my way fishing and stopped into shake your hand. Still following up you two. Thanks!
    Jeff

• Jeff Gillis
    Thanks for this Ray. I remember meeting you and your new bride years ago in Campbell River where you two stay for the summer. I was on my way fishing and...
    Ray

I remember. I'm looking forward to doing some more fishing this summer off our boat. Anne got me some gear for my birthday but it was late in the season. Didn't get much use. But, caught a nice rockfish and cooked it up, yummy so fresh!

• Thank you for all you share. Very helpful

• Thanks for the invite and sharing your knowledge with us. Your posts and videos are giving me courage to DIY upgrade to lithium and solar.

• Terry Priest
    Thanks for the invite and sharing your knowledge with us. Your posts and videos are giving me courage to DIY upgrade to lithium and solar.
    Ray

Nice to hear, you're very welcome. :)