Welcome!

Love Your RV & Boat!

• Ray

Welcome to the new Love Your RV & Boat! forum

Cheers! 🍺

• Ray thanks for not making all of us that have been with you pay for this!!! Really appreciate the thoughtfulness.

• M
    MLH

I 2nd NW Dan, much appreciated Ray!! Glad to be part of the group!

• Ray thanks for all your info in the past.
    Looking forward for future info and videos

• Ray, thank you for the add. Love your videos and especially love seeing areas in my own backyard I haven’t explored yet.

• Yippie 🤗

• Thanks for the invite Ray, lurker and minor contributor occasionally. Someone in this house of two didn't want to go south this year so I'm glad to see your vids and comments from down there! The multitude of reviews on places you visit and equipment you try out for us all is extremely valuable in this day and age of hype and planned obsolescence............cheers!

• Ray

You're most welcome guys. :) 😎 Bear with me as I'm still learning this new forum software, once I get it down pat I'll put out a video how-to

• D
    Deva

I’m in like Flynn! Looking forward to seeing how this goes! Travel on!

• John Wills
    Thanks for the invite Ray, lurker and minor contributor occasionally. Someone in this house of two didn't want to go south this year so I'm glad to...
    Ray

You're most welcome, we are enjoying the sun and getting warm lately mid 70s F today near Ajo, AZ

• Ray
    Welcome to the new Love Your RV & Boat! forum Cheers! 🍺

Thank you Ray. My wife and I spent the nineties exploring the San Juan's every vacation for three weeks ay a time. Presently looking for trawlers to spend our summers there after snowbirding down south. Cheers. Btw your video's this summer brought many memories back and some homesick tears.

• Kip McMillan
    Thank you Ray. My wife and I spent the nineties exploring the San Juan's every vacation for three weeks ay a time. Presently looking for trawlers to spend...
    Ray

You're welcome, @Anne McKinnell is already chomping at the bit to get back on the water this spring. We had so much fun exploring the coast!

• Thanks, Ray, for grandfathering us. We sincerely appreciate it and look forward to more of yours, and Anne's, adventures in this new year.

• Ray, you are generous as usual - thank you, and best wishes to you and your lovely bride Anne.

• Looks like fun, Ray. Thanks, John

• Milo

Thank you Ray! Glad to be a part of Love Your RV & Boat.

• Thanks for the invite, Ray and also thanks for all of the valuable info you have provided me with in the past. Best of luck to you and your new bride!