Welcome!

Love Your RV & Boat!

• Thanks, Ray. We’ve been through a lot together while watching your YouTube videos and reading your blog. All the best to you and Ann

• Checking in.

• thanks for the invite!

• Thanks Ray

• Ray, thanks for the invite.

• Thank you Ray for the add - All is good!! I have enjoyed your content for years now.

• Hey RayMan, Hope the Newlyweds are enjoying ya'lls winter time. Lola and I are in Miami for the winter and its been one doctor visit after the other. Lola has to have heart surgery soon. Recently we had our new 12 volt Dometic frig. stop working. The fan motor conched out. We have used Wells Fargo Banking for our whole time Full Timing. They all of a sudden now say our Domicile address is not acceptable. Close out accounts but they left our Credit card open. Took all our money out of accounts and mailed a certified check to us. Its a long story. Last hopefully for a while is our front A/C stopped Glad a cool front came through Flofida and cooled it off for a few days and the rear A/C isn't working its self to death. Thanks for adding us on the new Forum. Take Care and as you say RayMan Cheers.

• A
    andy

ray ,always have liked the insite on new products

• Thanks, Ray. Safe travels!

• Thanks Ray, looks like you're having pretty good weather in Arizona!

• Rush Songer
    Hey RayMan, Hope the Newlyweds are enjoying ya'lls winter time. Lola and I are in Miami for the winter and its been one doctor visit after the other. Lola...
    Ray

Wow, sorry to hear. Lots of problems on your plate. 😟 I wish Lola the best, and some stress-free camping in 2024 😀

• Lewis Harvey
    Thanks Ray, looks like you're having pretty good weather in Arizona!
    Ray

Yes, it has been great the last few days, and it looks warm for a few more. I got the short pants on. 😁

• Thanks for the invitation. Loved all of the help and suggestions for products.

• Thanks for the invite Ray!

• thanks Ray, nice to see forum up and running again, been part of my morning ritual since you started it years ago :)

• Thank you Ray for allowing me in on the new form I follow you religiously, you make RVing a lot easier with your videos!!! I do all my own work on my RV and your videos and forums have helped me out tremendously!!!

• Thanks Ray! Much appreciated!

• Randall Paul Kunkle
    Thank you Ray for allowing me in on the new form I follow you religiously, you make RVing a lot easier with your videos!!! I do all my own work on my RV and...
    Ray

Great to hear! 🛠 👍

• Hey all, Thanks for the invite Ray!!! you rock

• J
    Jeff

Thank you Ray! I've been watching you for years and am now 7 days away from heading out full time in my 5th wheel!

• Ray
    Wow, sorry to hear. Lots of problems on your plate. 😟 I wish Lola the best, and some stress-free camping in 2024 😀

10-4

• Jeff
    Thank you Ray! I've been watching you for years and am now 7 days away from heading out full time in my 5th wheel!
    Ray

Awesome! Congrats

• M
    Mike

Thanks for the technical assist! Also grandfathering in those who have been with you awhile. Always look forward to more videos and how-to

• We will continue to enjoy your channel

• Mike
    Thanks for the technical assist! Also grandfathering in those who have been with you awhile. Always look forward to more videos and how-to
    Ray

Glad it worked. 👍