Welcome!

Love Your RV & Boat!

• Thanks Ray! Much appreciated!

• Randall Paul Kunkle
    Thank you Ray for allowing me in on the new form I follow you religiously, you make RVing a lot easier with your videos!!! I do all my own work on my RV and...
    Ray

Great to hear! 🛠 👍

• Hey all, Thanks for the invite Ray!!! you rock

• J
    Jeff

Thank you Ray! I've been watching you for years and am now 7 days away from heading out full time in my 5th wheel!

• Ray
    Wow, sorry to hear. Lots of problems on your plate. 😟 I wish Lola the best, and some stress-free camping in 2024 😀

10-4

• Jeff
    Thank you Ray! I've been watching you for years and am now 7 days away from heading out full time in my 5th wheel!
    Ray

Awesome! Congrats

• M
    Mike

Thanks for the technical assist! Also grandfathering in those who have been with you awhile. Always look forward to more videos and how-to

• We will continue to enjoy your channel

• Mike
    Thanks for the technical assist! Also grandfathering in those who have been with you awhile. Always look forward to more videos and how-to
    Ray

Glad it worked. 👍

• Yay! We have contact. Sorry for the back and forth. Glad to be here. Thanks.

• Thanks for the invite! 😁

• Great to be a part of this, I have learned much over the years.

• Thanks Ray I enjoy the forum

• Ray, Thank you for including your long time subscribers at no cost. I do enjoy all of your articles and how to and DIY.

• Bill leeson. Thanks

• Robert VanDeWege
    Ray, Thank you for including your long time subscribers at no cost. I do enjoy all of your articles and how to and DIY.
    Ray

Thanks for joining. Being private I'll share more than in a public forum. ;) Also, plan to give forum members a chance at giveaways of the stuff I review that I don't need. Cheers! Ray

• Thank you Ray. I have been following your adventures and reviews for years. Your the best!

• Thanks for the invite finally got it to work. I have been following you and Anne for many years, really enjoy your content.

• D
    Dale

Us too

• Ray, Thank You for you automatic sign up for your new Forum.

• Thanks for the invite Ray. I'm glad I won't be missing any of your content.

• D
    Dan

Thanks Ray! It worked. Appreciate all your efforts to help us navigate the RV world…

• Ray thanks I like how you keep evolving over the years.

• J
    Jay

Ray, I guess I'm registered. Thank you!

• Jay
    Ray, I guess I'm registered. Thank you!
    Ray

You bet, cheers