SRNE Off-Grid 12V Power System

Love Your RV & Boat!

SRNE Off-Grid 12V Power System

Ray's Product Reviews

• Ray

Over the last few years, I have tested and reviewed several SRNE chargers with good results. I’ve used a couple of their 40 amp MPPT solar controllers and the 50 amp DC-DC Charger with MPPT. Recently, they contacted me and asked if I would help spread the word about their upcoming complete 12V off-grid package for RVs and Boats. Plans are to install the system into our 34′ trawler boat and test it out during this summer’s off-grid boating adventures.

youtu.be/zqjU8o9fy9I

In this video, I give you a sneak peek at several products and an overview of how the system will be connected. I’m planning more videos soon with deeper dives into each component and its installation. In the past, the SRNE brand hasn’t been easy to buy in the USA and Canada, but they promised me that it will change soon. If true, they may become a viable competitor to expensive brands like Victron. Stay tuned.

• Ray

SRNE 30A DC-DC Charger/Converter – Features, App and Demos

Continuing my video series about SRNE’s new off-grid power system, we look at the 30 amp Isolated DC-DC charger/converter. (Model – SR-DCI12-1230) Not only is it a 30 amp charger, but it is also a 30 amp converter. Switching between modes and setting up the voltage preferences is done via the SRNE Bluetooth app. In this video, I review the features, provide an overview of the companion app, and demonstrate converter and charger modes.

youtu.be/BX5cQOHVabQ