Mike - Posts

Mike

Mike

• Boondocking - Tips & Locations
    Water bladder transportation
    M
    Mike

From what I can see in the video, the water bladder you use must come in contact with your hitch when it is full and you transport, (assuming you close the tailgate).
    I know you have not had problems with it, (not counting the famous flying bladder incident). Do you use something to protect the bladder from the feet of the hitch when it is filled and you are transporting?
    I believe you are using the 30 gallon, right? Have you considered a larger one?
    Thanks,
    Mike

• Ray's Product Reviews
    Update on your AKASO camera
    M
    Mike

Thanks for the info - I will check it out. It seems they know a lot more about quality than GoPro based on your experience. It is amazing how many people are unhappy with GoPro but that's all you hear about!

• Ray's Product Reviews
    Update on your AKASO camera
    M
    Mike

Hey Ray - I remember your review on this camera a while ago and was wondering if you are still using it and happy with performance. I am finally shopping for one in advance of our upcoming 6 month upper Midwest adventure.
    On your Amazon store you show the V50 model - is this what you (still) use? I see they have several other models.
    In checking out Go Pro, there are numerous reviews about several of their recent versions overheating pretty quickly after short use and no solutions from the company tech support. Has this ever been a problem with your AKASO?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

• General RV Chat
    Welcome!
    M
    Mike

Thanks for the technical assist! Also grandfathering in those who have been with you awhile. Always look forward to more videos and how-to